• Show
Clear All

• Most overrated foods

Share your opinions and hot takes! My choice: Cornbread. D:

Re: Most overrated foods

Ice cream

Comment

Bananas. Banana flavoring. 90% of all candies.
      "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

Comment

Bacon, steak, basically any meat that people say they could never go vegetarian because of them. And I say that as someone who used to think that. Now it's been almost three years and I don't ever miss it

Comment

Avocado

Comment

Totally agree with meat and avocado though I like both. Bananas are underrated imo and Iíd say banana flavor is... fairly rated? Cornbread is to die for stfu

Comment

Originally posted by caiomn View Post
              Totally agree with meat and avocado though I like both. Bananas are underrated imo and I’d say banana flavor is... fairly rated? Cornbread is to die for stfu
              They used to make a banana flavored tootsie pop but discontinued it and I was so so sad.

To answer the original question I would say fries and chips. I do like kettle cooked chips and super crunchy fries but the majority of fries and chips are fairly bland and boring. I never eat them because they're not worth the calories.

Comment

Originally posted by caiomn View Post
                Totally agree with meat and avocado though I like both. Bananas are underrated imo and Iíd say banana flavor is... fairly rated? Cornbread is to die for stfu
                Right?! Cornbread will never be overrated!!

I agree with steak. Itís the first thing I thought of when I read the post. I donít understand the appeal of steak and never have. It tastes like nothing. I do love steak sauce, though.

Comment

Crab Rangoon. Gross

Comment

Is there a certain type of cornbread you’re talking about? My dad makes it homemade and it’s just, eh. Then there’s Jiffy that’s gross.

Comment

Originally posted by MoodyBlues View Post
                      Avocado
                      gotta agree. i like avocado, but i don't think it deserves the hysterical fan base it has lol

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSweetIrony View Post
                        Bananas. Banana flavoring. 90% of all candies.
                        bananas rule. "banana" flavouring is gross

Comment

I guess I should specify...I mean banana being used in other things

Like every smoothie and juice recipe in the world including banana and EW.
                          "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

Comment

omg the texture of cornbread is so grainy. i will never understand the love

Comment

I find caramel and butterscotch to be overrated. They both seem overly sweet to me. Donít like it by itself, as a sauce or in other desserts. I also donít get the appeal of tapioca and bubble tea both the flavor and texture of both items is strange!

Originally posted by PlaysWithSquirrels View Post
                              omg the texture of cornbread is so grainy. i will never understand the love
                              Good cornbread is not grainy. The best cornbread kind of melts in your mouth ó it is moist and yummy.

Comment

Working...
                              X