JOLLY BISON
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1635

Thread: One Good Thing

Re: One Good Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    I've been having such an easy time finding flattering things that fit off the rack this season! I found several sheath dresses that are roomy through the butt. I even found a pair of pants that fits! The big butt craze is working out well for me (even though my butt isn't actually big, just my thighs)
    Where did you find the dresses?

Having a big butt makes finding dresses that aren't frumpy but are still work appropriate so difficult.
    I am the ruler of all Saiyans! Even you!

Dresses were from Banana republic/Old Navy, which are the same company so it makes sense. I usually only buy activewear from ON because their clothing tends to be really baggy/tent-like. I bought this in two different colours. The sizing runs very large - the XS is perfect and my waist sits at 26" most of the day. My hips are like 38"

Blog Entries

I've been working on getting this event/project set up at work ever since January and it is finally booked for July. It was one of our corporate objectives and everyone else was dragging their feet so I took the reigns and finally its happening thank the Lord.

My husband got a dope raise yesterday at work and they want him to be Project Lead - which I saw coming since moving here for the job a year and a half ago. Awesome timing too with baby on the way - baby shit is soooo expensive, not to mention when I go on mat leave and get half my pay.

I got a ton of hair cut off today and I love it!! I haven't had short hair in years and I missed it a lot. I get amazing natural curls when it's short

I just left my therapists office and my face hurts from smiling so much during my appointment. I'm feeling so much better about life its great.

It’s 2:30 in the afternoon and I am getting lit by myself. I’m at a brewery and I’m the only one here. Plus they have Mario Kart set up. Living my best life rn. Is this alcoholism? Whatever.
    All hail the king.

Bison Burger

We ordered our passports. So hopefully in a few weeks I can officially leave this God forsaken country.

Then in a few months...a week of naked time in Jamaica!
    "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

Had my second glucose screening and it came back normal, no gestational diabetes!

My husband drove all day yesterday to get home from a business trip, immediately got back in the car and went to see my fav podcast with me live, and the sly dog got up and bought me a shirt in the middle of the show. So much love in my heart right now 💕

Blog Entries

We are going to see three houses tomorrow. And now we don’t have to sell our house before buying which takes a lot of stress off the whole thing. My SO and I are not in the same page with what we want though grr.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    We are going to see three houses tomorrow. And now we don’t have to sell our house before buying which takes a lot of stress off the whole thing. My SO and I are not in the same page with what we want though grr.
    Why don’t you have to sell now? What diff things do you and SO want? I love hearing about houses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caiomn View Post
    Why don’t you have to sell now? What diff things do you and SO want? I love hearing about houses.
    We’re in better shape financially so we can have two mortgages for a bit. It might have been doable beforehand too but we didn’t get the preapproval updated until recently to know the numbers. I had just kinda assumed it wasn’t an option.

He’s all about the land. He wants 5+ acres but is “willing to settle” for 2+. I’d be fine with a half acre at this point. I had high hopes originally for land too but now that we have seen enough houses in our price range I feel like the more land we have the more we will have to sacrifice other aspects. Plus I kinda like the idea of having other houses nearby to have a sense of community and possibly friends for my kids. Also the closer we are to civilization the easier it is to drive to work and get groceries.

Blog Entries

Oh also we did the approval in just my name instead of both of our names which really helped the numbers because my credit is way better.

I just found out my dad is competing in the Senior Olympics in basketball. I think that’s so incredibly cool. Meanwhile I’m just thrilled I can do 2 pull ups lol
    All hail the king.