JOLLY BISON
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1653

Thread: One Good Thing

Blog Entries

Re: One Good Thing

We put in an offer on a house (again). Third times the charm. This one is slightly over budget which makes me think our offer will be accepted.

I feel so much lighter. Boyfriend apologized for his behavior on Sunday (said “I am so sorry and that will never happen again”) AND I told him I want to hold off on living with him. He was a little disappointed but overall said he understands, supports, and respects my decision
    All hail the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I feel so much lighter. Boyfriend apologized for his behavior on Sunday (said “I am so sorry and that will never happen again”) AND I told him I want to hold off on living with him. He was a little disappointed but overall said he understands, supports, and respects my decision
    Do you think you will end up getting a place by your new job? Or in his town?

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorSnapShots View Post
    Do you think you will end up getting a place by your new job? Or in his town?
    I want to live in the city. He lives in a suburb of the main city (about 10-15 east) and my job is about 25 minutes south of the city. Imagine a triangle. Before we even got serious I was planning on living in the city regardless. So neither, to answer your question haha. Still not a bad commute no matter where I'm going his place or work.
    All hail the king.

i met a very cute guy last night and we cuddled and kissed. he's really sweet and has beautiful hair

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I want to live in the city. He lives in a suburb of the main city (about 10-15 east) and my job is about 25 minutes south of the city. Imagine a triangle. Before we even got serious I was planning on living in the city regardless. So neither, to answer your question haha. Still not a bad commute no matter where I'm going his place or work.
    Living in a city should be fun! Might be more events and opportunities to make new friends!

It was my 6 year wedding anniversary yesterday so my husband and I took a little day trip and that was nice. I also have Monday off work just to relax, much needed since I'm so tired lately, in my third trimester. 9 more weeks of work until mat leave!

I have successfully moved everything out of my apartment and into my boyfriends house for the time being. My body is sore haha moving really sucks. I loaded and unloaded all of my shit in the spans of like 6 hours. My entire life (except my cat) was in a uHaul and I even got a trailer thing to pull my car.

When I got to my boyfriends, my new apartment complex emailed me my welcome letter! Woohoooo
    All hail the king.

Blog Entries

My son has been sleeping through the night for a couple weeks now. He will sometimes wake up around 5-5:30 and eat a bit before going back to sleep until 7, other times he will wake up at 5-6 and be up for the day. Either way I wake up at 5-5:30 so I'M sleeping through the night which is the most important thing lol. I feel like a new woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My son has been sleeping through the night for a couple weeks now. He will sometimes wake up around 5-5:30 and eat a bit before going back to sleep until 7, other times he will wake up at 5-6 and be up for the day. Either way I wake up at 5-5:30 so I'M sleeping through the night which is the most important thing lol. I feel like a new woman.
    Heck ya! Mae JUST started sleeping through the night a month ago. It's such a relief

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Passthesalt View Post
    Heck ya! Mae JUST started sleeping through the night a month ago. It's such a relief
    Its so nice to go to bed at 10pm and think hey my alarm is set for 5 so I will get 7 hours of sleep!

My insurance is totally covering 1 year's worth of contacts and exam totally now because my vision is so bad it's a medical necessity lol.

So...hooray for not having to pay for contacts anymore!

Went to a few farmers markets and got some fresh produce. I ate crap this week so my body is seriously crying for vegetables. Gonna make an awesome salad for dinner

Going to see Chris Stapleton on Sunday

I felt pretty swamped with work going in this morning, sure I was going to have to bring the laptop home and work on the weekend for a Monday presentation (I try to avoid letting work creep up into my weekends at all cost), but I hammered the deck out today and am quite pleased with it. Yay for not working this weekend!

Blog Entries

daycare by our new house in the country is way cheaper than daycare by our current house or near my work.

I went to the local farmers market and got a shit ton of veggies and some dog treats for my fur baby. I've been craving blueberries and it's blueberry season, so they're extra cheap and extra good. Yum.

My roller derby team won 2 of 3 games today in our local tournament! This is a big deal as they went like 2 years without winning any games before this season. It's really fun being part of a team!

i get my braces off in 2 months!! yay!!

I'm off birth control!! I'm really excited about this, haha. I've been on it for 10 years and I'm just really looking forward to letting my body do it's natural thing. I'm pretty curious to see what happens too, because it's been so long I don't even know what it's like to be an adult without synthetic hormones in my body. It's kind of freaky to think about that. We are going to try FAM and I am equally curious about how that will go. Prior to being on birth control I had a super regular period, so hopefully that comes back quickly.