JOLLY BISON
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
Results 1,641 to 1,653 of 1653

Thread: One Good Thing

Re: One Good Thing

Last weekend I got super obsessive with cleaning in a way I haven't in many years. It was very unproductive and unsatisfying.

This weekend I spent all Saturday outside doing woodwork and it felt so much better and more productive. I am very happy and satisfied with the results. A and I put the final coat of polyurethane on the table we have been working on, it's now finished and in our apartment looking great, and then I sanded and stained a bunch of boards I am going to make into picture ledges for our apartment. I got a little over eager and applied a second coat too soon, but checked them this morning and now that they are dry they look fine and will probably look even better once I sand them again.

A just told me about all of these plans he has to organize our pantry and closet better and it was so fucking hot. He never used to be into that kind of stuff, but he started to try it out because he knows it's important to me and now he genuinely likes it and enjoys it, 'it's so easy to find things now!' lol. He's so great I love him so much for so many reasons.

Chris Stapleton was fucking fantastic last night. He JUST finished playing before the rest of the concert was cancelled. I would have been so miserable driving 2.5 to see him and then having to drive right back home because of the lightening.
    Also, I'm so in lust right now. I feel like I'm about to explode. I don't know whether this is a good feeling or not but I'm going with good because I keep smiling like an idiot every time I think about her

I made a new girl friend!! And bonus points she tokes as much as I do!! She invited me to spend the day with her tomorrow and her friends. Maybe my life is turning around :,)
    All hail the king.

Watched death cab for cutie live last night with my best friend ❤️. It was such a lovely evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I made a new girl friend!! And bonus points she tokes as much as I do!! She invited me to spend the day with her tomorrow and her friends. Maybe my life is turning around :,)
    I often wonder if my teachers were secretly as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by Passthesalt View Post
    I often wonder if my teachers were secretly as cool as you
    Lmao. Coming home from school and putting on a short skirt with a crop top makes me wonder the same thing...chances are if you had a younger teacher they probably were cool you just had no idea lol.
    All hail the king.

My rogue nipple hair that stopped growing during chemo treatment is back lol.

I had steel cut oats with almond milk, almond butter, brown sugar and blueberries for breakfast. It was so effing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Lmao. Coming home from school and putting on a short skirt with a crop top makes me wonder the same thing...chances are if you had a younger teacher they probably were cool you just had no idea lol.
    This was one of the weirdest things about boarding school, each dorm had a dorm adult who lived in an apartment on the first floor and they were usually young teachers who wanted to save money on housing. It was weird to have someone teach your AP US history class and then later in the day we’d all do face masks with her in the dorm lol
    we have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

I deleted my facebook today!
    All hail the king.

Hulu released season 4 of Veronica Mars a week early! I’m so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorSnapShots View Post
    Hulu released season 4 of Veronica Mars a week early! I’m so excited.
    And Queer Eye!!!

Went to the studio this morning and threw 7 pots! I destroyed them all afterwards lol but I think I am starting to get the hang of it. Pulling up the walls is hard I still can't really figure out how to get them going correctly, but I've got centering the clay down which is supposed to be the hardest bit. Then I came home and put polyurethane on all of the boards I stained last weekend. Feels good.