JOLLY BISON
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1828

Thread: One Good Thing

Re: One Good Thing

Quote Originally Posted by lolz@yourface View Post
    i accidentally did reiki one. they were doing it during a yoga class i was in and i was like ok what the hell why not. i don't really believe in that mumbo jumbo but i'm open to things and will be respective of others beliefs. something weird happened when the person hovered their hands over me - i suddenly felt really hot and tingly all over. when i googled "reiki reaction" after it said "You may experience any of the following sensations during a Reiki session: heat or coolness, pins-and-needle tingling, vibrational buzzing, electrical sparks, numbness, throbbing, itchiness, and sleepiness." i thought that was pretty bizarre because i had never heard of reiki before and had no preconceptions about it (that i'm consciously aware of anyways). i still don't know wtf was up with that
    yeah thats exactly what you felt, the reiki energy. i'm a reiki master. super cool that youre open to it!

My work threw me a surprise baby shower today - good food, some sweet gifts, it was really nice.
    Tomorrow is my last day and then I'm off for a year. Crazy.

I resigned last week and am really, really happy about it. Last day is next Friday and I can't wait!

Blog Entries

Jackson took 20 steps yesterday!!

I did a stand up paddle board class and now I can rent them from that facility whenever

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    I did a stand up paddle board class and now I can rent them from that facility whenever
    What do they teach you about it? I feel like it's self explanatory, but maybe I could be doing sweet moves I don't know exist.

The weather was gorgeous this weekend. I'm holding out hope for a couple more warm weekends like it before snow hits

I found out some interesting things about the new girl my longterm ex is dating. Basically everything I assumed about her I’m correct. And then some. But part of my wants to text him and be like “if this is a hostage situation blink twice” lol but I don’t think he’d listen anyway.

Just being petty Betty over here.
    All hail the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I found out some interesting things about the new girl my longterm ex is dating. Basically everything I assumed about her I’m correct. And then some. But part of my wants to text him and be like “if this is a hostage situation blink twice” lol but I don’t think he’d listen anyway.

Just being petty Betty over here.
    Doooooon't

Blog Entries

Our house went under contract within 2 days for above list price! If all goes through we're looking at a 50% profit.

My husband and I were just in Colorado to celebrate our anniversary, and it was amazing. Wish we would have spent more than a long weekend out there though.

I saw the mountain goats for the sixth time last night lol
    we have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Quote Originally Posted by Idioteque View Post
    I saw the mountain goats for the sixth time last night lol
    Lol A and I saw them here a few months ago! We almost forgot to go to the show we bought tickets so far in advance. The day of a mountain goats song came up on my Spotify playlist of the day and I thought, ‘huh I wonder when that show is’ it was THAT NIGHT lol.

What song did they close with?

I'm sending in an application to foster a dog. Hopefully he hasn't been adopted yet because if he gets along with my kids, I'd like to adopt him (I mean, if he is adopted, good for him, that's the goal of the dog of dog rescue, but he is exactly what I've been looking for so I want him!)

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle.pirate View Post
    Lol A and I saw them here a few months ago! We almost forgot to go to the show we bought tickets so far in advance. The day of a mountain goats song came up on my Spotify playlist of the day and I thought, ‘huh I wonder when that show is’ it was THAT NIGHT lol.

What song did they close with?
    omg I didn’t know you were a fan! Their current tour is crazy long, it’s impressive. I saw them in Pittsburgh touring for the same album before I moved too

We went in LA and Anaheim and both nights they closed with going invisible 2 which I really like, it’s a good crowd singalong song!

Quote Originally Posted by Idioteque View Post
    omg I didn’t know you were a fan! Their current tour is crazy long, it’s impressive. I saw them in Pittsburgh touring for the same album before I moved too

We went in LA and Anaheim and both nights they closed with going invisible 2 which I really like, it’s a good crowd singalong song!
    A dude at our show was dying for them to close with poltergeist and John was straight up like, ‘poltergeist is our 380th most popular song on Spotify man we are not closing with that settle down’ lol.

They closed with ‘No Children’ which I was super pumped about I haven’t listened to as much of their newer stuff so I was a bit in the dark on the first half of the show.

Today is my birthday! I got some free stuff at a CBD place.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle.pirate View Post
    A dude at our show was dying for them to close with poltergeist and John was straight up like, ‘poltergeist is our 380th most popular song on Spotify man we are not closing with that settle down’ lol.

They closed with ‘No Children’ which I was super pumped about I haven’t listened to as much of their newer stuff so I was a bit in the dark on the first half of the show.
    lmao sounds about right, last night when John was tuning people kept yelling stuff and he was like “I have already made up my mind about what I’m playing. Literally nothing you yell will change my mind now”

Being in a room full of people shouting the words to No Children is very cathartic!

Getting my follow up CT scan and this time they made me drink the oral contrast and I was nervous cause of what you guys told me about the oral last year but honestly it wasn't bad tasting at all.

^what did it taste like?
    All hail the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    ^what did it taste like?
    Pretty watery, tbh. A slightly sweet taste.