Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
One Good Thing - Page 86

JOLLY BISON
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1729

Thread: One Good Thing

Blog Entries

Re: One Good Thing

Two days until we move! And I have off work from August 7th until the 19th. We have so much stuff I hope it all fits in the new house. We will have a garage which we don't have now and a little more attic space (current house has a flat-ish roof) so that helps.

Stayed home from work because I felt like shit when I woke up, feel great now though and I've gotten a lot of dumb stuff I have been putting off done.

Had a phone interview and just got an email that they want me to come in for an in person one! It’s just for a part time job but at least it’s a job
    we have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Happy Thursday my cat is cute as fuck

^^^ wow i'm in love, your kitten is adorable!!!!! whats the name?

I have been chugging along, paying my ungodly student loans for many, many years now without much thought. I just checked the balance on them and I am now below the typical loan taken out for a new car!! The end is in sight!!

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaMockingbird View Post
    ^^^ wow i'm in love, your kitten is adorable!!!!! whats the name?
    Phil!

I'm officially a regular at this coffee shop I frequent. Myself and a barista here are on a first name basis lol.

Additionally, yesterday I posted on my IG story about me being at this coffee shop, and later that night the barista I met added me. So that was kinda weird-cool lol.
    All hail the king.

I stopped drinking caffeine a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did! The withdrawal period was really short and I'm really happy that my stomach feels great all the time, and I feel less cranked up throughout the day. I used to avoid caffeine in high school because I knew I was sensitive to it, but once I got to college I became pretty dependent on it. Also thanks Monica for suggesting decaf coffee, I love that I don't have to give up my morning coffee routine and can still be social at work lol

Yesterday I woke up super early, drove to LA and met up with a bunch of random people from a FB group for a meetup thing to climb some rocks which is super out of my social comfort zone but I did it and it was really fun! I did my first lead and I made a friend, no regrets

I got a promotion and a 5$ raise!!! Wtf!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimminyCricket! View Post
    I got a promotion and a 5$ raise!!! Wtf!!!
    Congrats!! Was it a surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Runnings View Post
    Congrats!! Was it a surprise?
    Big time!! On Saturday my boss pulled me aside and was like, "just so you know, we are creating a supervisor position for our department. Applications are going to begin on Wednesday!" And so all weekend I've been like, "ahhh, I don't know if I should apply. There's no way I'd get it over so and so. I'll just get rejected and sad."
    Then today she called me and was like, "soo, I know you're the kind of person who needs to think things over for a few days, so that's why I planted the seed the other night. Ive created this position with you in mind, so if you're interested, it's all yours!" And I'm like "LOL WAT!? YES OF COURSE!"

Holy fuck LOL. I also just got a job interview for a part time position at the university in a research lab researching the homeless population!! Just like 8-16 hours a week and I make my own schedule! If this works out, in combination of my new promotion, im gonna be making soooo much more $$$$$. Omg. What is happening hahaha.

i finally got a job!!!!!! i've been jobless since april so i'm so happy!

i got my braces off today and my teeth look so good!! they feel so smooth and even! yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Idioteque View Post
    Happy Thursday my cat is cute as fuck
    awww. he's adorable. brings me back to the days my cats were kittens. they're 7 now i wish cats lived for 50 years

Bison Burger

Only 12 ish more days until I get to use it the VIP backstage tickets to see Slipknot.

They were Steve's birthday gift. I also bought our best friend a ticket, so he's coming with us again. Excited.

And thennnn....Jamaica. I'm nervous.
    "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

I applied for a job in Ottawa today and immediately had a nervous, excited feeling that I haven't had for a long time. And it wasn't about the job - I realized that I just really want to move again! I gave my hometown a good try and I really love being near my family, but this feeling of being stuck has really been weighing on me. I'm just glad that I now understand my wants and goals better and can move towards them

Quote Originally Posted by lolz@yourface View Post
    awww. he's adorable. brings me back to the days my cats were kittens. they're 7 now i wish cats lived for 50 years
    My other cats were all adults when we got them so it’s really fun to have a kitten but also he is SO wormy and it’s a huge pain. he’s having trouble gaining weight but also won’t eat much and also keeps eating his cat litter. Get it together Phil!