JOLLY BISON
Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1652

Thread: One Good Thing

Re: One Good Thing

I scheduled a vacation day for today just because I'm going to do whatever I want all day and it's going to be great

I'm really proud of myself because I initiated some super hot sex with my boyfriend last night. I've always been pretty shy sexually and initiating is something I've struggled with even in my last relationship. I just got out of my own head and went with it and of course he loved it.
    All hail the king.

It's finally warm and dry enough to do some outdoor rollerskating! We have a couple of surface that are smooth/not busy so I'm hoping to get out and work on some skills a couple times a week on top of derby practice

I figured out that I’m allergic to my bed in addition to being allergic to outside...got a hypoallergenic mattress cover yesterday and for the first time in weeks didn’t wake up super itchy and sneezy! I’m so excited lol
    we have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

A guy behind me at Starbucks bought my drink! Then he proceeded to ask me out on a date haha. Super flattering cause I was wearing sweatpants and a t shirt looking like a straight bum lol
    All hail the king.

I had my Targeted Ultrasounds at the hospital today as a result of some findings from the first ultrasound on the heart and brain, and the cysts on the brain were gone and they gave the thing on the heart the lowest grade and aren't concerned! So relieved, I cried happy tears.

Also, we weren't going to find out the gender.. but after our third ultrasound today, my husband caved and decided he wanted to know - we're having a girl! We were both wrong haha, we thought it was a boy.

My eyesight is mostly fine, but I wear low prescription glasses with screen protection because I work on a computer all day and it bothers my eyes. I just got new glasses and I love them! They bumped my prescription up a tad and it feels way different.

Bison Burger

Got all of papa's stuff done today. So now I'm free to clean and drink and have nothing I need to do until I go into work tomorrow night.
    "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

My husband and I have been working on a puzzle all week and it's been so much fun. He's usually pretty lazy after work (no judgment, he works a physical job), and it's been really cute to see him get all excited when the puzzle comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ennui View Post
    I had my Targeted Ultrasounds at the hospital today as a result of some findings from the first ultrasound on the heart and brain, and the cysts on the brain were gone and they gave the thing on the heart the lowest grade and aren't concerned! So relieved, I cried happy tears.

Also, we weren't going to find out the gender.. but after our third ultrasound today, my husband caved and decided he wanted to know - we're having a girl! We were both wrong haha, we thought it was a boy.
    yayyy! that's great news. i read your other message and was hoping for the best

yayyy! that's great news. i read your other message and was hoping for the best

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you. So exciting a baby girl!
    All hail the king.

That’s amazing!!! I’m glad to hear all is well with her and I can not even begin to tell you how much fun having a little time lady best friend is

The kids are in a pep rally, so I'm literally in my classroom working on my grad assignments while I put Spongebob on my projector haha. Life is good.
    All hail the king.

There was a small fire at my work today (not good) and I got the afternoon off (good)

Blog Entries

we finally got a new (to us) sectional! two months of searching through craigslist and facebook paid off. its brown microfiber and has a pull out bed. its in really good shape. we got rid of our gross old couches except for the armchair and ottoman which my husband insisted on keeping. between that and the new floors our living room looks great. now to declutter.....

I am in such a good mood today and I'm going to bake cookies tonight.

I had a phone interview today for a really cool job, was told I was one of 2 applicants, which could be a post in the one bad thing thread, but my resume fits the role perfectly. It makes you wonder who the other person is.

My husband is in the shower singing a song about loving his wife, his life, and everything, because he's happy. Omg I'm so lucky 😭

Blog Entries

I’m really proud of my younger brother. He’s a couple crackers short (I dunno the appropriate term lol it keeps changing) yet despite his challenges he just left his first “real” job with benefits for another better paying “real” job with benefits. He’s doing better than many people I know who were born with a lot more advantages.