Bison Burger

Re: One bad thing

I worked 146 hours, to make $1,300.

I can't afford existence. Jfc.
    "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

Blog Entries

I just saw a picture of myself 17 weeks pregnant and I look pretty similar now

My legs and back have been so sore lately. Pregnancy problems.

Blegh my period is a week late. I know I'm not pregnant as I haven't had sex in months, but I'm sooooo bloated, I just want it to come so I can stop feeling like a whale! Also, mildly concerned as to why it's late because I haven't been late in over a year. Hopefully just stress!!!

We have to pay $6k to get our roof redone. Being an adult sucks.

This morning I drove to work only to realize I accidentally grabbed my personal laptop instead of my work one. So I had to drive all the way back home. Took me an hour to drive to work and 45 mins to go back home; I did not want to spend another driving back to work in morning rush hour so I ended up working from home today.

At my new school in September I'll only be paid 1x a month instead of 2x a month like I'm used to now. Ughhhh that'll take some adjusting. Ballin' in the beginning of every month but broke af by the time the end of the month rolls around lol
    All hail the king.

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorSnapShots View Post
    This morning I drove to work only to realize I accidentally grabbed my personal laptop instead of my work one. So I had to drive all the way back home. Took me an hour to drive to work and 45 mins to go back home; I did not want to spend another driving back to work in morning rush hour so I ended up working from home today.
    this is the worst! I’ve done this before too. my commute is a 20 minute bus ride so it’s not as bad but it’s a very shitty way to start the day.

Could be worse though, one time my friend who’s on my team hopped on the bus to work, got to the office and realized he left his laptop at home, got back on the bus and went home, got his laptop to work from home, and then realized he left his VPN token in the office...luckily my boss just laughed and told him to take a sick day
    we have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Bison Burger

Our friend borrowed our car to take it a hour away. And didn't realize that turning a jeep off in Neutral kills it. So the car won't start at all. I had to pay $175 to have it towed back to my house last night.

I'm too poor for this shit. Now I have no car.

AJP <3

Bison Burger

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Wat. That can't be right.

Does it make any noises when you turn the key or just a clicking? Or nothing?

My truck just went through a slough of electrical problems lol. First the battery terminal for ground was rusty and was losing connection which resulted in my truck randomly turning off and not turning back on again unless I jiggled the battery wire and second the starter died when I parked at Home Depot.

I paid a mechanic to fix the starter cuz it was in the middle of moving but it's not that hard to replace yourself if you look stuff up and are very careful with disconnecting the electricity.
    It's super common. Jeep has a class action lawsuit going atm for it.

Steve is out of town. He'll hopefully be able to fix it tomorrow when he gets home, but if not...ugh.

AJP <3

Bad thing: I'm fucking up my life. I feel like I'm at the start of a downward spiral. I've cried everyday for the past 2 weeks.

Good thing: I emailed my ex boyfriend (literally everyone and their mom told me not to do this) but I feel better. It's been over an hour and he hasn't responded. That makes me a little sad because I can see he's online, but I feel better knowing I got everything out that I needed to say. The ball is now in his court.
    All hail the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Bad thing: I'm fucking up my life. I feel like I'm at the start of a downward spiral. I've cried everyday for the past 2 weeks.

Good thing: I emailed my ex boyfriend (literally everyone and their mom told me not to do this) but I feel better. It's been over an hour and he hasn't responded. That makes me a little sad because I can see he's online, but I feel better knowing I got everything out that I needed to say. The ball is now in his court.
    What was the context of the email? Was it like a closure email?

^Yeah basically. He emailed me back shortly after posting that. So I feel better. It was a good email.
    All hail the king.

Why do you feel like you’re fucking things up?

Why do you feel like youíre fucking things up?

I’m just having so many intense feelings lately and idk how to handle them all. I guess I’m not actually fucking up anything, I mean I just got a new job for goodness sake, I just feel like mentally I’m a mess. I didn’t adequately deal with all my emotions after my breakup (shocker) and it’s all just hitting me now I guess. I feel like I dragged my new boyfriend into my emotional mess and that’s not fair to him. I’m scared to tell him idk if I want to move in anymore because I don’t want to hurt his feelings.

Plus I haven’t started packing anything and I need to be out by July 12. I fucking hate packing
    All hail the king.

You were with your ex for years so itís normal to miss him. I definitely liked the idea of telling your bf you want to wait to move to make sure your relationship is at its strongest point, if thatís what you want! I am sure your ex also represents your current city/life in some way and it feels like youíre saying bye to something much bigger and he symbolizes that to you. Youíll get through this!! What are your biggest emotions? Guilt? Sadness? Nostalgia? Regret? Anger? Anxiety?

Packing sucks but you can do it quickly if you absolutely need to lol. Like in 3 days. Youíll end up throwing away junk too. Recruit some friends and make a weekend of it.

You were with your ex for years so it’s normal to miss him. I definitely liked the idea of telling your bf you want to wait to move to make sure your relationship is at its strongest point, if that’s what you want! I am sure your ex also represents your current city/life in some way and it feels like you’re saying bye to something much bigger and he symbolizes that to you. You’ll get through this!! What are your biggest emotions? Guilt? Sadness? Nostalgia? Regret? Anger? Anxiety?

Packing sucks but you can do it quickly if you absolutely need to lol. Like in 3 days. You’ll end up throwing away junk too. Recruit some friends and make a weekend of it.

Quote Originally Posted by caiomn View Post
    You were with your ex for years so it’s normal to miss him. I definitely liked the idea of telling your bf you want to wait to move to make sure your relationship is at its strongest point, if that’s what you want! I am sure your ex also represents your current city/life in some way and it feels like you’re saying bye to something much bigger and he symbolizes that to you. You’ll get through this!! What are your biggest emotions? Guilt? Sadness? Nostalgia? Regret? Anger? Anxiety?

Packing sucks but you can do it quickly if you absolutely need to lol. Like in 3 days. You’ll end up throwing away junk too. Recruit some friends and make a weekend of it.
    That's exactly it. I'm ending this chapter of my life. I've lived here from 18-26 and this is essentially where I became a person lol. I'm super nostalgic, and as cheesy as it sounds this place is where I found my voice and my confidence. And my ex was by my side through it all. I am 100% certain I would not be who I am or where I am without his support along the way. These were by far the best and most fun years of my life so far, and he was with me through it all.

It's just scary to think I'll be "starting over" again in a brand new place without him. When I went away to college, sure I was alone but I still knew people from my high school also at my college. Now I will literally know no one except for my boyfriend.

I feel anxious about moving, sad about leaving this area and ending this chapter, and regret/sadness for how I handled my breakup. Thinking back, I don't know why I did what I did. He was still my best friend, granted we were newly exs, but I didn't give a fuck about him or his feelings. It was like I was on a high, but now I'm back to reality. He got a DUI which I knew, but I didn't realize he went to jail. I dind't think about it I guess. He told me that really hurt him and sent him to a really dark place and that makes me feel so guilty. I know its not my responsibility cause we weren't together anymore, but best friends dont do that. I don't know. I keep beating myself up about everything but I'm trying to stop.
    All hail the king.

I just spent half an hour writing a cover letter for a job before I noticed a tiny field in the description showing it was part-time UGH (the posting listed the salary range for what it would pay if it was a full-time position). Should have known - it was an academia-adjacent job that actually paid a livable salary