JOLLY BISON
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,165 of 1165

Thread: One bad thing

Blog Entries

Re: One bad thing

Doing a 6 hour road trip today with an almost-one-year-old. He does not like being in the car so it will not be fun. I've got a bunch of cheerios packed which should help.

I’m taking antibiotics and they’re making me so nauseated. This morning I had to put my uncaring in super fast and I couldn’t do it right so I tried just shoving it in and it’s hurting my insides but if I move I’m going to puke

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Doing a 6 hour road trip today with an almost-one-year-old. He does not like being in the car so it will not be fun. I've got a bunch of cheerios packed which should help.
    Us too! 6 hours with a car hating 15 month old. Sending you good vibes.

A surprise band of rain came through Houston yesterday and flooded everything. I move my car off the street a couple minutes before it would have flooded with water. A little bit got in, I hope nothing serious comes out of it.

A keg exploded on me today at the brewery. I’ve worked at three different breweries and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Super sticky ugh. Luckily around the time it happened they needed to cut someone so I graciously volunteered lol
    All hail the king.