JOLLY BISON
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 1,081 to 1,096 of 1096

Thread: One bad thing

Re: One bad thing

Really hate my life right now. Work is really stressful and I don't get paid enough, I hate myself so much, and I want my fucking hair back.

I thought I would be getting some of my deposit back from my previous apartment. I owe them $750 for damages and cleaning. That's basically the price of rent I used to pay them. I literally don't have that right now. And I don't mean that as in it's not in my budget right now, I mean I'm really down to my last $1,000 and I don't get my first paycheck until September 29.
    All hail the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I thought I would be getting some of my deposit back from my previous apartment. I owe them $750 for damages and cleaning. That's basically the price of rent I used to pay them. I literally don't have that right now. And I don't mean that as in it's not in my budget right now, I mean I'm really down to my last $1,000 and I don't get my first paycheck until September 29.
    Omg how was there that much in damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Really hate my life right now. Work is really stressful and I don't get paid enough, I hate myself so much, and I want my fucking hair back.
    Sorry, that’s shitty ☹️ I think you’re awesome though

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Omg how was there that much in damage?
    Most of the cost was carpet damage. I knew we had some stains but the kicker was an additional charge for “seal subfloor.” I googled that and all the top hits mentioned pet urine. At first I was like what cause I have a litter box for my cats, then I remembered before my other cat passed she was getting blood in her urine and losing control of her bladder which led to a couple of accidents. Bloody cat urine will do it I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Sorry, that’s shitty ☹️ I think you’re awesome though
    Lol thanks Atwood. I’m trying to calm myself by thinking people go through much worse money problems everyday. Sure $750 sucks but it’s not unmanageable.
    All hail the king.

I went out a couple of times with this guy but his long nails are really gross. I suggested we just be friends

EDIT: thought this was the dating thread but it's still kinda bad so I'll leave it here
    Last edited by Beth; 4 Days Ago at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Listen to Lizzo and be free

The coworker that I work the most with was let go yesterday. I'm not even supposed to know yet. I have the day off today, and then only about ~3 weeks to go before I'm on maternity leave for a year, and I'm feeling stressed with this news/shocked that I haven't been told anything yet (he told me himself)/not sure what the plan is moving forward... assuming unless they have a back-up plan, I'll be the one taking over his role for my remainder ~3 weeks.

Just need to remind myself... ~3 weeks.

I was having fucked up dreams last night that were mixing childbirth with doing all his workload.

I feel really bad and guilty about hurting my now ex boyfriend. He's a nice guy and a cool dude, just not the one for me. He messaged me last night asking if I was doing okay cause he knows how much anxiety I have living on my own. That was super sweet so I asked how he was and he's not doing well but he said knowing that I'm doing okay makes him feel better and that he can sort his own shit out.

I know he's sad and hurt but he kept saying things about how he wishes he could have been better, wishes he was the one, and ughh I feel so guilty. I mean I know breakups are never fun or easy but damn
    All hail the king.

Bison Burger

One of our clients has been moved to hospice care and was given a few weeks to live.

The company is gonna wait roughly 2 weeks and then bring in the new client. Who, judging by the pattern, will be young and extremely violent since that's what brings in the most money.

There's two other clients at the unit that will likely die within the next year too.
    "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

feeling so stupid to have let myself be deceived by my ex for four entire years

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSweetIrony View Post
    One of our clients has been moved to hospice care and was given a few weeks to live.

The company is gonna wait roughly 2 weeks and then bring in the new client. Who, judging by the pattern, will be young and extremely violent since that's what brings in the most money.

There's two other clients at the unit that will likely die within the next year too.
    I get young but why does violent make more money?
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    feeling so stupid to have let myself be deceived by my ex for four entire years
    What did he do.?

Bison Burger

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I get young but why does violent make more money?

What did he do.?
    The more "behavioral" a client the more the state pays facilities to take them. It's just the usual "behavior" is 'I'ma eat your face'.
    "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

I did my YNAB and I am behind on my savings goal for the year by like 20%. So now I need to add an extra 5% on top of my monthly saving amount to reach my original goal, which means I'm going to have to cut back sharply on eating out.
    "Let me live, love and say it well in good sentences." - Sylvia Plath.

Blog Entries

My vacation is over

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    What did he do.?
    he just lied our whole relationship and never loved/liked me was using me to keep company as a placeholder while he figured his life out :/

Bad thing: I think I’m losing a ton of hair so much of it has been coming out the past week :/ I haven’t been eating much due to stress and lost 10 lbs in the past few weeks so idk if it’s related but I’m hoping it’s just that and not that I’m going bald