JOLLY BISON

Thread: Revlon one step hair dryer and volumizer

Revlon one step hair dryer and volumizer

The hair dryer that's shaped like a round brush. Get it. You will not be disappointed. My old $200 hair dryer died and picked this up. I like it infinitely more than my old dryer.

Re: Revlon one step hair dryer and volumizer

I was watching videos and a girl with super tight curls got her hair done in 5 minutes. Does it really work that fast? It takes me like 10 minutes to blowdry my hair normally

Quote Originally Posted by DeeReynolds View Post
    I was watching videos and a girl with super tight curls got her hair done in 5 minutes. Does it really work that fast? It takes me like 10 minutes to blowdry my hair normally
    It usually takes me 20+ minutes to blow out my curly hair, and I knocked 5 minutes off yesterday which I think is pretty good considering it was my first use and I was goofing around with it. I think I could easily do my hair in 10 minutes with this thing.

I love mine! I made a thread on it about a month ago because I was thinking of purchasing it. I ended up biting the bullet when amazon had it on sale for $45.

I’ve got relatively straight hair with a bit of a wave. I always style it because it looks bad air dried.
    I like how this give me a salon looking blowout without the hassle of using a brush and a blow dryer. It also smooths it out so nicely.

have you guys noticed any increase in hair damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    have you guys noticed any increase in hair damage?
    I haven’t but I’ve heard people say it gets too hot on the high setting so they used the low setting.

I also make sure to use a heat protectant spray(pureology color fanatic https://www.pureology.com/colour-fan...eat-protection )

I haven't noticed any damage either. I have a lot of hair and really need the high setting to dry it all in a timely manner, but it does get really hot. I just make sure to keep it moving to keep it from being in one spot too long.

Quote Originally Posted by w0nderstruck View Post
    I love mine! I made a thread on it about a month ago because I was thinking of purchasing it. I ended up biting the bullet when amazon had it on sale for $45.

I’ve got relatively straight hair with a bit of a wave. I always style it because it looks bad air dried.
    I like how this give me a salon looking blowout without the hassle of using a brush and a blow dryer. It also smooths it out so nicely.
    You should check out the curly girl method (r/curlyhair on reddit). My hair was always poofy and frizzy with a slight wave until I realized I actually have wavy hair. Started following the curly girl method and it's really brought out and defined my waves. Definitely something to look into, if you're interested.

Bringing this thread back from the dead because I just bought this thing and it is great.

I have naturally straight hair that I typically just let air dry. Recently got it chopped to a few inches above my shoulders and the ends really want to flip out in a way that makes it look like I stepped out of the 70s. I bought a tiny travel straightener in an attempt to flip them in but it was time consuming af, not very effective, and felt like I was probably frying my hair.

Decided I would try this thing and it’s somehow even better than the rave reviews I read before deciding to purchase? Keeps my ends curled under and makes my hair so shiny and soft. Looks like I just got a professional blow out and the whole thing only took 10 or 15 minutes to do (after air drying 80-90% of the way). Did it before bed and still looked good when I woke up.

A+++