JOLLY BISON

Thread: Jade Rollers

Jade Rollers

IDK man, I just feel they’re a scam. Any good experiences?

Re: Jade Rollers

idk if they "work" in any sort of benefits...but I keep mine in the freezer and it feels good to roll on my face, so for me it's not a scam because that's all I expect it to do lol.

My best friend has one (she’s super into crystals and all that stuff, lol) and I tried it out one day when I was there. I don’t know if it “helped”, but it felt really cool on my skin which was nice because I usually have a lot of sinus pressure around my eyes.

Bison Burger

If used correctly they are actually supposed to help. Lymph drainage and facial massage are not new things.
    "That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable."

AJP <3

I hadn't heard of them until this thread but now I want one hahaha.

I kinda want one bc they look so pretty lol. I’d be too lazy to use it though. I totally to up my skincare routine with stuff that’s fun to use bc that’s 99% what motivates me.

Quote Originally Posted by caiomn View Post
    I kinda want one bc they look so pretty lol. I’d be too lazy to use it though. I totally to up my skincare routine with stuff that’s fun to use bc that’s 99% what motivates me.
    Fun to use skincare? What do you use?!

Quote Originally Posted by turtle. View Post
    Fun to use skincare? What do you use?!
    Nothing haha. Sometimes I buy peel off masks hand which are fun occasionally. Also I think different face lotions are more fun to touch but I don’t moisturize every day bc I think I need a nicer feeling moisturizer. Rolling around on my face with a cold stone sounds p fun tho