JOLLY BISON

Thread: What alternate universes would you like to take a peek into?

What alternate universes would you like to take a peek into?

I encourage you to consider very low stakes options, too! e.g. A timeline where Kanye doesnít interrupt Taylor at the VMAs.

Re: What alternate universes would you like to take a peek into?

Serious answers: a world where Hilary Clinton won the election.
    A world where I actually became a teacher.

Fun answers: a world where early Marvel movies flopped
    A world where the internet that we have today wasn't created
    A world with no animal products

Given that I canít switch in, none from recent events. That sounds depressing. And even if I could switch, Iíd miss my current universe friends and family and bf.

I think Iíd be interested in going way back in time and tweaking weird stuff. Maybe certain leaders lived longer or shorter. Maybe Hamilton became president. Maybe squids evolved to higher intelligence creatures. What if earth lifeís common ancestor didnít make it - would another thing happen to create different life on earth? What if Columbus didnít make it to America? What if Caesar didnít get murdered?

Blog Entries

Can I kill the alternate universe version of myself and take his place? If yes, one where I didn't get Crohn's.

Otherwise, one where Owen Hart didn't die, and used The Game gimmick instead of HHH.

Or if the Roman Empire didn't collapse (or at least one where much of its knowledge wasn't lost or forgotten) which could potentially have allowed for technological innovations to have happened hundreds of years earlier.

Or one where Harold won the Battle of Hastings instead of William.

One where we didn't fetishize celebrities

I would like to see a world where we have all the medical advancements we have now, like 80 years ago. Or one where the automobile was never created, or it was, and it was solar or something. One where LGBTQ+ was a regular and accepted family unit on TV in the 50s. A universe where overweight, differently abled, culturally diverse, and other non norms were movie stars.

I have be rewatching the show 8 Simple Rules, I would be curious how the show would have turned out if John Ritter didnít pass away during the 2nd season.

I think the show could have aired for a long time ó which consequently would have resulted in Kaley Cuoco not being cast in Big Bang Theory.